can you with the question number 6 uploaded in the picture. This is not and will not be graded Transcribed Image Text: 1. The letters bpm stand for what phrase in cardiac measurement?
2. What is a sphygmomanometer and what does it measure?
3. To measure blood pressure, what artery would you most commonly use and why?
4. If you have a blood pressure of 140/80, what does the 80 represent? What phase is the heart in at this point?
5. What is the clinical threshold for high blood pressure in young adults?
6. When the first sound is heard during measurement with a blood pressure cuff, what is measured-systolic or diastolic pressure?