Choose a global manufacturer of goods or services. Provide a background of the organization and fully describe six components of the organization’s supply chain. Examine the potential problems related to each of the components described and explain the approaches of the organization for solving the problems.
Write a 4 – 5 page report that: addresses the concerns the following functions might have about this proposed change:
- Addresses the importance of quality management and measurement within the global context
- Construct control charts to compare global operational processes of the chosen organizations
Would implementing an enterprise resource planning system help streamline operations and achieve efficiencies between operating departments? What major concerns need to be addressed?
Present your findings as a 4-5 pages Word document formatted in APA style
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head and title in all capital letters.
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third-person voice.
- Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page, and it must be double-spaced between paragraphs. The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3â€“4 pages. In-text academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-text academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper- and lower-case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the reference page is not a bibliography, but it is a further listing of the abbreviated in-text citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-text citation.