Complete the DiSC® Platinum Rule® Assessment.
Read the results of your completed DiSC® Platinum Rule® Assessment.
Create a 1,050-word communication style self-assessment based on the results of your DiSC® assessment and your own reflections. Include the following in your assessment:
- Identify the different communication styles.
- Compare the different communication styles. What are the strengths and weaknesses of each?
- Discuss how understanding your personal communication style, and the communication style of your team members, helps you to be more effective as a project manager.
- Determine your primary and secondary communication styles.
- Discuss the communication style that presents the biggest challenges for you.
- Discuss the information on your DiSC assessment that was most surprising to you.
- Identify one way in which you will adapt your communication style to be more productive.
- Describe a real-life scenario in which you might apply this adaptation and how you will incorporate it into the situation.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.