1) Minimum 15 slides with speaker notes and 3 full pages
Part 1: Minimum 15 slides with speaker notes (All slides)
Part 2: minimum 3 full pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 6 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Suppose you are interviewing a person who works at The Palace at home in Miami, based on the questions in File 2 and supposes your interviewee’s answers. These answers should be evidenced in the PowerPoint
This assignment consists of both an interview and a PowerPoint (PPT) presentation.
Select a community of interest in your region. Perform a physical assessment of the community.
Place: The palace at home
Perform a direct assessment of a community of interest using the “Functional Health Patterns Community Assessment Guide.” (See File 1).
Interview a community health and public health provider regarding that person’s role and experiences within the community.
Interviews can take place in-person, by phone, or by Skype.
Develop interview questions to gather information about
1) The role of the provider in the community and the health issues faced by the chosen community.
Compile key findings from the interview, including the interview questions used, and submit these with the presentation (Power point).
Create a PowerPoint presentation of 15 slides with notes (slide count does not include title and references slide) describing the chosen community interest.
Include the following in your presentation:
1) Description of community and community boundaries:
A. The people and the geographic
B. Geopolitical, financial, educational level; ethnic
C. Phenomenological features of the community, as well as types of social interactions; common goals and interests; and barriers, and challenges
D. Including any identified social determinates of health.
2) Summary of community assessment:
(a) funding sources
3) Summary of interview with community health/public health provider (See the first instruction).
a) Identification of an issue that is lacking or an opportunity for health promotion (Elderly people).
4) A conclusion summarizing your key findings and a discussion of your impressions of the general health of the community.
Research public health issues on the “Climate Change” or “Topics and Issues” pages of the American Public Health Association (APHA) website.
Investigate a public health issue related to an environmental issue within the U.S. health care delivery system and examine its effect on a specific population.
Write a word policy brief that summarizes the issue, explains the effect on the population, and proposes a solution to the issue.
Follow this outline when writing the policy brief:
1. Describe the policy health issue.
Include the following information:
(a) what population is affected,
(b) at what level does it occur (local, state, or national),
(c) evidence about the issues supported by resources.
2. Create a problem statement.
3. Provide suggestions for addressing the health issue caused by the current policy.
(a) Describe what steps are required to initiate policy change.
(b) Include necessary stakeholders (government officials, administrator) and budget or funding considerations, if applicable.
4. Discuss the impact on the health care delivery system.