I need your help for writing essay (4 pages not including the cover page and references page)
The topic as below:
Collaborative Technologies and the Internet of Things (IoT)
Conduct research and write a paper on either collaborative technologies or the Internet of Things. In your paper, address the following:
- Briefly define the technologies you chose (collaborative technologies or IoT technologies).
- How and why are organizations using these technologies? Provide one real-world example.
- What are the benefits these technologies provide to organizations? Are there any cost savings organizations might realize by utilizing such technologies? Explain.
- How do these technologies benefit internal and/or external users?
- What are some challenges or potential problems of using such technologies? Do the benefits outweigh these concerns? Explain.
- Your well-written report should be 4-5 pages in length, not including the cover and reference pages. Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, citing at least two references as appropriate. Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
– Write an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph to address the assignment’s guide questions. Do not address the questions using a question-and-answer format.
-APA style should be used
-Font will be: Times roman 12, and double space should be between lines
-At least 3-4 scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles will be used as references (including the below two).
- -Chapter 4: Networks, Collaborative Technology, and the Internet of Things inInformation Technology for Management: On-Demand Strategies for Performance, Growth, and Sustainability
- -Feng, J., Fengs, X., Zhang, N., Peng, J., & Wang, H. (2018). An improved collaborative filtering method based on similarity. PLoS ONE, 13(9), e0204003.
- -Hu, X. (Ed.). (2018) Crowdsourcing for mobile networks and IoT. Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, 2018, 1–2. Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/325601882_Crowdsourcing_for_Mobile_Networks_and_IoT
- -Linkov, I., Trump, B., Anklam, E., Berube, D., Boisseasu, P., Cummings, C., & Vermeire, T. (2018). Comparative, collaborative, and integrative risk governance for emerging technologies. Environment Systems and Decisions, 38(2), 170–176.
- -Oueis, J., Conan, V., Lavaux, D., Rivano, H., Stanica, R., & Valois, F. (2019). Core network function placement in self-deployable mobile networks. Computer Communications, 133, 12–23.