An early childhood center should be welcoming and inviting to all who enter the building. The impression the center makes on prospective families and the community begins at the road. First impressions can set the tone for positive working relationships with all stakeholders. Think about a program you have been in on a regular basis.
Then, answer the following questions in your discussion post:
- Is the building inviting?
- Does it really welcome children and families?
- Now imagine yourself inside and observing the way children are greeted.
- Do adults stoop down and extend a friendly welcome to the children?
- Are parents recognized and called by name?
- As you walk farther into the building, how does it look?
- What sounds do you hear?
- How does it smell?
- The impressions you are reliving are the same impressions parents and children experience each day they enter the program.
- How do the answers to these questions impact the word-of-mouth marketing potential for this program?
Just answer questions no min or max word count