ii-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri;mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;mso-bidi-font-family:Calibri;color:black; mso-themecolor:text1'>Accounting – Others:
From the following Balance Sheet, prepare Cash Flow Statement:
|Particulars ulars||Note No.||31st March, 2019 (₹)||31st March, 2018 (₹)|
|I. EQUITY AND LIABILITIES|
|1. Shareholders' Funds|
|(a) Share Capital||2,50,000||2,00,000|
|(b) Reserves and Surplus,||1||90,600||80,500|
|2. Current Liabilities|
|(a) Short-term Borrowings: Bank Loan||…||70,000|
|(b) Trade Payables||1,35,200||1,50,000|
|(c) Short-term Provisions: Provision for Tax||35,000||30,000|
|Total Total Expenses||5,10,800||5,30,500|
|1. Non-Current Assets|
|(i) Tangible Assets||2||3,59,000||3,50,000|
|(ii) Intangible Assets: Goodwill||5,000||…|
|2. Current Assets|
|(b) Trade Receivables||64,200||80,000|
|(c) Cash and Cash Equivalents||8,600||500|
Notes to Accounts
|Particulars||31st March, 2019 (₹)||31st March, 2018 (₹)|
|I. Reserves and Surplus|
|Surplus, i.e., Balance in Statement of Profit and Loss||30,600||30,500|
|2. Tangible Assets|
|Land and Building||1,90,000||2,00,000|
|Plant and Machinery||1,69,000||1,50,000|
1. Proposed Dividend for the year ended 31st March, 2019 was ₹ 25,000 and for the year ended 31st March, 2018 was ₹ 14,000.
2. Interim Dividend paid during the year was ₹ 9,000.
3. Income Tax paid during the year was ₹ 28,000.
4. Machinery was purchased during the year ₹ 33,000.
5. Depreciation to be charged on machinery ₹ 14,000 and building ₹ 10,000.