You will write a brief ” Soundtrack of your Life” paper. This paper will be at least 2 pages. You will need to answer the following questions:
1. Why do you think as human beings, people we love certain types of music? Why do we gravitate to a certain genre? Why do we (people) as a culture like rock and roll? Do we like the beat? Do we like what rock and roll stands for? Do we like the lyrics? Please tell me, based on your experience, what do you think the attraction is to rock and roll?
2. What kind of music were you brought up in and how did this affect you? What kind of music do you remember as a child? What artists specifically? Do you feel this helped to shape the person you have become? What do you remember growing up?
3. If you had to create a “Soundtrack of your life” or if you had to pick a song or a (few songs) or possible albums from childhood, adolescence, young adulthood and adulthood what would they be and why? You can put other life milestones if that helps. How has this music affected you?
4. As an adult, you have seen the changes in the music industry. Describe some of the changes you have seen, how do you think it relates to our culture and history?
5. Has anything about rock and roll surprised you? Can you give an example. For example ( I can remember records, 8 tracks, and tape cassettes)