Indicate whether the following characteristics relate to management accounting (MA) or financial accounting (FA) and briefly explain why:
5. Focuses on various segments of the business entity.
6. Demands objectivity.
7. Relies on the criterion of usefulness rather than formal guidelines in reporting information.
8. Measures units in historical dollars.
9. Reports information on a regular basis.
10. Uses only monetary measures for reports.
11. Adheres to generally accepted accounting principles.
12. Prepares reports whenever recorded.