Kiersey Temperament Sorter
- MBTI_Resource_List(1).docx (16.324 KB)
- keirsey_temperament_sorter(1).docx (44.821 KB)
Take the Kiersey Temperament Sorter (similar to Myers-Briggs test and will give you your “Myers-Briggs type”. Research your results.
Take the Kiersey Temperament Sorter. It is one of several personality tests – similar to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) which is a very popular personality test. See link to the assessment.
Refer to the MBTI Resource List – use it to investigate your “type”. Choose any of these (or other ones you can find online – but cite those used).
Respond to the following questions (submit in assignment box):
- What was your type? (Submit your 4 letter code.) Give a summary (several paragraphs from your research) of your type. Cite the sources used.
- Do you think it is an accurate description of your personality? Why or why not? (Be specific)
- What did you learn from researching the links? (Be specific)
(This should be a minimum of 2 pages and reflect what your 4 letter code type is as a personality style. It should demonstrate that you have researched your type and evaluated it. It should include a critical analysis of how this does or doesn’t fit you.)