Post an analysis of your role in your new learningcommunity, including the support you require to complete your doctoraldegree. In your analysis, be sure to do the following:
- Detail the steps you will take to establish your role in your new learning community.
- Categorize by your goals the individuals that are or will become members of your learning community.
- Assess how these individuals will support you in achieving your goals.
- Evaluate when and how you will reach out to your learning community to share your goals and needs.
- Identify challenges to building your learning community.
- Analyze your goals for residency—in particular, what you hope tocontribute and what you hope to gain from spending time with others inyour learning community.
Be sure to support your work with a minimum of two specific citationsfrom this week’s Learning Resources and one or more additionalscholarly sources. 1 page.