Please help me out with these questions.
1. Provide the tcpdump command to find the top talkers on the network after 1000 packets, which is a potential DDoS attack.
2. Provide the tcpdump command to capture the traffic between 10.162.199.125 and 10.162.5.111.
3. Provide a command to extract a SSL certificate as a client for www.google.com. (Assume you are working on Kali Linux. It will be tested on Kali Linux to determine if it works.)
4. Provide another command to extract the SSL certificate from www.google.com and save it to a pem file.
5. Provide a command to verify the pem file you saved in question 4.
6. How could this information be helpful during an IR incident?