Consider a topic you might be interested in studying and a potential question for future research. Note:This is not the time to talk about the specifics of your Doctoral Studybut rather to describe generally your topic of interest and why youhave chosen it. This will acquaint the reader (or listener) with yourstudy topic. Also keep in mind that many early doctoral independentscholars tend to focus on solutions. Instead, focus on clearlyarticulating a known business-related problem and not a social problem.
Submit a 2- to 3-page paper (excluding cover andReferences pages) in which you formulate one or more business problemson your chosen topic. In your paper, do the following:
- Provide an overview of the topic you are interestedin studying, including the context and your rationale for selecting yourtopic.
- Delineate a brief history of this area of study and the relevancy of this topic in today’s business world.
- Identify any similarities between your interests and those discussed in the media piece “Choosing Your Doctoral Topic.”
- Devise one or more business-related problems related to your chosen topic.
- Speculate what type of data you might need toresearch one of these business-related problems and how you might goabout collecting that data.
Be sure to use the APA Course Paper Template (6th Ed.) to complete this Assignment. Need to be used!