TOPIC: I/O Project Part 2
This is a 2 part assignment
This second part of the assignment allows you to further explore the key points that are included in a research study. You will present three possible theories or models that may serve as the theoretical foundation for the research study and a rationale for considering each theory.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Refer to the Topic 3 assignment, “I/O Project Part 1” as well as any related feedback from the instructor.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
· Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. The Manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
· This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Present a revised version (2,000-2,300 words total) of the paper “I/O Project Part 1” that makes improvements in the caliber of the writing and incorporates instructor feedback regarding content and writing. Include the following in your submission:
1. A reflection (250-300 words) that provides a bulleted list of the changes you made to the paper and discusses your revision process including how you incorporated your instructor’s feedback into the revised version. Similar to an abstract, this section will receive its own page following the title page and preceding the introduction to the paper.
2. The revised paper that incorporates instructor feedback; clarifies the thesis statement and solidifies supporting arguments; edits for grammar, spelling, and punctuation; adjusts word choice to display professional and scholarly language; and adjusts sentence structure for improved readability.
Write an additional 1,500-1,750 words in which you identify three theories that could potentially serve as the theoretical foundation for your dissertation study. This section should flow naturally from the revised paper. So, you may also need to revise your introduction and thesis statement to allow the ideas to connect. Include the following in your paper for each of the three theories you select:
1. A description of the primary components of the theory.
2. A research-supported discussion of common applications of the theory.
3. A research-supported defense of why the theory might be viable for your proposed dissertation study.
4. A discussion of the limitations of applying the theory as a foundation for your proposed dissertation study.