Realtor Database: Data Redundancy and Anomalies
- Conduct an in-depth examination and analysis of the database,Week1_Realtor.mdb(Download Here). Apply the concepts of database systems that you have learned this week.
For example, you may want to include a definition and analysis of these concepts:
- Describe the data contained in the database.
- Describe the tables, fields, and records in the database.
- Describe the keys, indexes, and relationships in the database.
- Identify data redundancy and describe potential solutions.
- Identify data anomalies and describe potential solutions.
- Identify fields containing more than one item of data and describe potential solutions.
- Identify other design concerns and describe potential solutions.
The document should be written in Microsoft Word. The format should be APA style, double-spaced, and sufficient length to thoroughly complete the assignment (usually 2-3 pages). Be sure to cite your sources. Your final submission will be a Microsoft Word document.