Can you with number 14. This is not and will not be graded Transcribed Image Text: 2. Which veins (superficial/deep) have names that do not correlate with arteries?
3. What is the name of the outermost layer of a blood vessel?
4. What kind of blood vessels has valves?
5. An aneurysm is a weakened, expanded portion of an artery. Ruptured aneurysms can lead to rapid blood loss. Describe the
significance of an aortic aneurysm versus a digital artery aneurysm.
6. The pulmonary arteries carry deoxygenated blood from the heart to the lungs. Why are these blood vessels called arteries?
7. Blood from the common carotid artery next travels to what two vessels?
8. The internal carotid artery takes blood to what organ?
9. The descending aorta receives blood from what vessel?
10. Blood in the right common carotid artery receives blood from what vessel?
11. Name three blood vessels that exit from the aortic arch.
12. Name the section of descending aorta inferior to the diaphragm.
13. Blood from the celiac artery flows into three different blood vessels. What are these vessels?
14. Blood from the superior mesenteric artery feeds which major abdominal organs?
15. What vessels take blood to the kidneys?
16. The ovaries or testes receive blood from which arteries?
17. Blood in the inferior mesenteric artery travels to what organs?
18. Where does blood in the external iliac artery come from?
19. The internal jugular vein takes blood from what area?
20. What veins pass through the transverse vertebral foramina?