Use APA format for any references used.
You have been hired as an expert healthcare legal consult by large religious-based healthcare system to develop a training module on the topic of “Healthcare Ethics”. Recently the facility has experienced a number of negative blows to it’s overall public image due to a string of ethical violations that have occurred over the past five (5) years. Based on the terms of legal contract that you and the organization agreed upon, below are the specifications that the health system has requested to include within the module:
- Accompanying Materials
- Create an agenda that includes at minimum five (5) objectives as an measurement of effectiveness, the purpose of the training, along with the targeted audio (who will benefit from participating in the module)
- Layout of Module
- Design an actual forty-five (45) minute to one (1) hour virtual training module for departmental and organizational use on the topic of Healthcare Ethics (the intent is for a future mandatory automated training; therefore audio is required)
- Module can include clip art, links to additional sources
- Topics must include at minimum discussion on the following: employees, patient care, importance, alignment with mission, vision of and values of the organization, define and discuss ethics, compare and contrast ethics, morals and values, it’s impact on decision making, measures to ensure employees practice and adhere to high ethical standards, impacts (financial, legal, reputation-wise in the event a issue occurs), outcome to expect in the event an employee is non-compliant.
- assess their knowledge and understanding throughout the completion of the module (at minimum incorporate three (3) – four (4) assessments that must include a post-assessment (final assessment)
- Incorporate real-life current healthcare ethics events as supporting evidence (for example, links to cases, news reports, article write ups etc.)
- To assess the level of knowledge and understanding of participants throughout the completion of the module, design at minimum three (3) – four (4) assessments (that must include a post-assessment (final assessment) periodically placed within the module