RESPOND ALL THE 3 QUESTIONS.
CLEAR and base in Literature studying
- What is the most meaningful piece of literature you have read in the course so far, and why was it significant to you?
- A complete paragraph of minimum 7 lines. with proper grammar/sentence mechanics
- Use William Carlos Williams and his famous work “The Red Wheelbarrow”
2. Imagine what a text conversation might look like between the two of the authors indicated
- Using http://iphonefaketext.com/ or something similar, write a brief text exchange where each author sends at least two messages to the other.
- The content of their conversation should reflect your understanding of the authors/works from this unit. (minimum of 6 texts total – 2 per person)
- Author 1: Poetry of Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Author 2:Poetry of William Carlos Williams
- The text must be related to their kind of work and characteristic of literature
3. What echoes do you see of the Harlem Renaissance today?
- Write one paragraph explaining (in your own words) what the Harlem Renaissance was and how it impacted the United States.
- Be specific.
- Minimun 7 Lines