1. British Raj with a focus on the years 1858-1914: What was the British Raj? What was the impact on India and Britain? Consider focusing on an aspect of interest such as women or a specific individual that was prominent during this time.
1. Complete an Annotated Bibliography. Remember that our assignment requires an abstract paragraph and we will be using APA. The Annotated Bibliography should be made up of the following:
2. Cover Page: Include Name, Date, Class, Instructor, Title of Assignment
3. Abstract paragraph of at least 200 words. This paragraph should provide an overview of your subject, conclusions and analysis of the sources, and your thesis statement.
4. Minimum of six sources:3 secondary and 3 primary sources.
5. Annotation: Each source should have a separate annotation that is a minimum of 200 words. Include the overview of the source, the author’s conclusions, and how the source could be used to support your thesis.
7. Secondary Sources: Include a minimum of two academic journal articles. The remainder of the sources should be scholarly. You may use additional newspaper articles, journal articles, or non-fiction books. Internet websites should have an extension of .edu, .gov, or in some cases, .org. Internet sites should demonstrate and cite academic research and should not include advertisements.
8. Films and videos are not a permitted source.
9. Encyclopedias and reference materials are not permitted.
https://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/education/empire/g2/cs4/ (There are various articles in this website)
PLEASE I NEED YOU TO CITE. I WILL NEED TO TURN THIS IN TURNITIN WHICH IS A PLAGIARISM PAGE.