Write a paper that provides a comprehensive view of the American military experience during World War II. The paper should do the following:
Identify Why the U.S. entered World War II then —-
The Home Front Experience
Write a paper that provides a comprehensive view of the American home-front experience during World War II. The paper should do the following:
- Identify the Selective Service Act and the ways in which the military expanded the opportunities for minorities and women
- Identify how domestic production as changed to help with the war effort and which industries were effected from 1941-45
- Identify the ways in which economic opportunities expanded for minorities and women
- Explain how labor unions contributed to the war effort
- Identify how scientists and the OSR helped the war effort. Identify and explain what new technologies were created during the war
- Explain how the US government took control of the economy from 1941-45. Identify three agencies and laws created during the war and the impact it had on the consumer.
- Explain how civilians helped with the war effort. List and describe at least 5 things civilians did to help the country win the war.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Paper needs an introduction, conclusion, and reference page. All work must be cited.